Thursday, April 23, 2015

Frustraited with my school yet almost finished

I am just days away from the end of my 3rd semester of nursing school. Because it's accelerated, its like I'm a 5th semester going into the last stretch known as 6th semester in BSN circles. I'll do this last semester in the fall and then sit for boards hopefully September or October.

I titled this post frustrated so let me explain why.

As I mentioned before I'm in an accelerated program that gets me enough information to side for RN boards but makes me stick around as I get an MSN which will back up my nursing license (required by my state).  At a recent job fair I went to put on by my own program, I learned that this pre-degree RN license is not welcomed to many employers.

So frustrated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment